Clearin Natural Acne Treatment
Proactive Acne Treatment
Being proactive in treating acne and skin blemishes can be done by following a few undemanding changes in your lifestyle. You must act by being knowledgeable about acne and knowing the facts.
There are numerous myths about acne. The most famous myth "chocolate causes acne" is largely unfounded. Scientists have not been able to find a link between specific foods and acne. Although there is currently no scientific link between sugary and greasy foods and pimples, common sense should prevail and the importance of maintaining a healthy diet should be part of your proactive treatment.
Since pimples and blemishes affect almost 90% of people at some time in their lives, why not seek proactive treatment?
Acne prevention can be simple if you follow all the steps.
Continue to be proactive in your battle against acne on a daily basis:
- Maintain a balanced diet
- Drink plenty of fresh, non-chlorinated water on a daily basis to help flush toxins out your body
- Exercise daily
- Get plenty of rest and sleep at least 7-8 hours
- Complement your diet with Clearin
- Wash your face with a natural face wash
Remember, Clearin is the homeopathic medicinal that is available to you without a prescription and does not have any of the harmful side effects connected with many acne medications. Clearin, by Vaxa, fits perfectly in the proactive treatment you should begin take to treat and prevent acne.
The ingredients in this natural acne treatment have been shown to:
- Proactively scavenge and eliminate toxins, free radicals and trapped sebum within the skin
- Proactively help to rebalance the pH of the skin
- Helping the skin to be less susceptible to infections
- Help improve circulation and the flow of nutrients to the skin
- Proactively help protect against pollutants and toxins that can cause acne
- Proactively help soothe and moisturize skin for a clean and healthy glow
Here are some of the ingredients that should be obtained to proactively treat acne or pimples:
- Aloe Vera: Contains 20 amino acids assorted alkaloids that help soothe and moisturize the skin
- Herba Lamnae: Aids in the elimination of waste materials from the skin and improves circulation, that can relieve many forms of irritation and inhibit the growth of unwanted toxin-induced bacteria
- Dong Quai: Stimulates circulation, helping to bring blood to the dermis to help naturally cleanse the skin of impurities
- Radix Salviae Miltiorrhizae: Helps improve circulation and encourages the body's production of immune defenses
Complete List of Vaxa's Clearin Ingredients
Copyright © 2007-2014. Planet Cognition. All Rights Reserved.
FREE ACNE BOOK
Sprayology Acne Tonic