Simple Things for Acne Prevention
Acne, pimples, blemishes and unsightly skin spots affects almost 90% of individuals at some time during their lives. Why not prevent acne by following a few simple changes in your lifestyle?
Acne prevention can be simple, by maintaining a balanced diet, drinking lots of water and exercising daily. In addition, make sure you get 7-8 hours of sleep each night. This regimen can help to flush toxins out of your body and improve the appearance of your skin.
Environmental Toxins Can Clog Pores
There are several things that play a part in the onset of acne. Cosmetics, chemical laden moisturizers and other toiletries may clog pores.
Cosmetics Can Cause Acne
Various cosmetic products that can promote acne, pimples and blemishes include:
- Night creams
These cosmetics and toiletries that clog pores are known as comedogenic. Most of the creams and moisturizers on the market today are comedogenic. We highly recommend you use an all natural soaps, natural shampoo, natural conditioner, and moisturizing creams to help prevent acne. Most importantly, you must use a gentle face scrub that is gentle on your face. Fundamental Face Scrub has fine ground apricot kernels that gently exfoliate your skin.
Pollution, Acne and Solutions
The environment can also be a precipitating factor in the occurrence of skin blemishes. Pollution can irritate and inflame blemish prone regions of the skin.
- Washing your face with a chemical free face wash twice per day can prevent acne. Avoid using harsh soaps and any soap containing SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate).
- Do not go to bed with make-up on; and use an organic face cream/moisturizing cream instead of one made with synthetic chemicals.
- Avoid touching your face with your hands during the day unless your hands have been washed and are clean. You can also help prevent acne from becoming worse by avoiding friction from your clothing and hair. Friction caused acne is common with those suffering with back acne.
It is easier to prevent acne than to treat it once you have it. The best way to prevent acne is to choose an American made face cream with organic shea butter that compliments your diet by nourishing your skin with essential oils and nutrients. In addition, a natural skin care product will decrease the chance that your pores will clog and create unsightly pimples. When pores get clogged and the body is missing certain nutrients needed to remove excess debris, the pores can become infected and inflamed causing terrible skin blemishes.
You can achieve a great deal of acne prevention by giving your body the ingredients in Clearin, the natural treatment formula.
Clearin has been shown to:
- Help eliminate harmful toxins and free radicals that are trapped in sebum within the skin
- Help to rebalance the pH of the skin pH making it less vulnerable to infections
- Help improve the nutrient flow and circulation to the skin
- Help to protect against pollutants that can irritate the skin and cause acne
- Soothe and moisturize the skin from the inside out
We also recommend taking a high potency fish oil supplement that will provide your skin with the essential omega 3 fatty acids it needs. If you want to take a liquid fish oil supplement instead, try Metagenics Balanced EPA-DHA Liquid, which will provide you with high amounts of DHA and EPA.
Clearin, by Vaxa, is a natural homeopathic medicinal that works for both adolescent acne and adult acne alike. A natural approach to treating acne is always best. Don't forget to download the Free Acne Book below.